Sunday, December 21, 2014

Postponed :(

New news. My trip to Fargo has been postponed and I am mildly upset about that. But on the other hand, the reason why I am not going in January is because I have just been employed as a Nursing Student Intern at Rhode Island Hospital and have to attend orientation during that week which is very exciting! It looks like my trip will now be in mid-March but I will have a per-diem job at an excellent hospital. The *most* exciting part of this job is that they like to roll the interns over into RN positions! Perhaps I may hang around until the lovely Milford convention and then be able to apply to Fargo as an RN! Oh the anticipation.


I also feel that I should mention an upcoming wedding... These two cool people that I know, Austin White and Riley Court are engaged and getting married in May! Riley is the bomb-diggety and Austin is a pretty stellar lad too. So we are uber excited for the 15th to roll around!



No comments:

Post a Comment