Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Traveling

You will never regret a trip, in my opinion. Granted, I've never experienced a trip where everything went wrong or something happened for me to regret it. But that's just what I think. 

My dad is a firm believer in experiencing. Experiencing life and having the college experience and and and. And... I guess I am too! I am en route to SLC, UT for Riverton conv. That is most definitely something that you can't regret. I also recently purchased my second flight to Charlotte, NC to visit some fam down that-a-way (I went last year, as well). And since I'm a travel-holic, I'm currently contemplating another trip, but since it's not entirely concrete, maybe I'll withhold the info. Now I feel secretive... 

Anywho... Boarding my flight in Philly to SLC so I'll let this be all for now.



1 comment:

  1. I hope you are wrapping up a lovely convention now, feel free to travel to Central New York anytime!!

    ReplyDelete