Thursday, June 6, 2013

Painting

I really do like painting... I think it's the scraping that gets me tho. And as of yesterday, my jeans are a piece of artwork instead of attire to be worn to work. Oh well. (House isn't changing color, just receiving a facelift.) my boots are also pretty painted.



Speaking of paint, I took Abby to RIC orientation today. Can't wait to be at the same school with her again, although I think that will wear off. How paint ties in is that I have an art class that I have to take, so we could possibly have 1
class together in our entire college career. We've never had a class together except for morning choir in high school at 6:45am. :) It's just exciting.

What's also exciting is that a week from today, I will be in Utah! Can't wait!

Now back to the house...


No comments:

Post a Comment