Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Little Update

So obviously I never got to uploading the other part of my trip. But I will. Soon. Promise.

In the meantime, I have received (in the mail) my BSN diploma! Which is fantastically great... The only concern of mine would be, if I paid them 4 years of tuition, why is my diploma only a fraction of a page? Don't I deserve an 8.5x11 piece of paper? Or am I only worthy of 5x7? Ugh. Oh well! Not complaining. RIC, mkaythankyoubye! 

I also lied to many people. Now, I'm usually an open book. But I lied. Everyone asked me when I was taking my NCLEX nursing boards and I told them I wasn't sure, and that RI DOH was still processing my papers. Then I had the great pleasure of randomly surprising everyone with the news that I had passed my boards and am a real live RN, ready to work! Well, I had a date and didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to jinx myself. Sorry!

So now I am on the hunt for a job. And just to surprise everyone, I am looking in RI and NH. The good ole' bank account put a hold on the ND job hunt for a few months. I still have every intention of heading out into the Midwest and taking over a hospital but maybe I'll keep the lofty goals for the future. I'm just focusing on finding work at this point! :)

                The official proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment