Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm An Awful Blogger

I really am! And I'm not proud of it. School has overwhelmed my life recently and I know that only accounts for the last 2 months, but dude don't make me feel worse than I do!!! 

So I recently went to visit a few friends in Fargo, ND. It's a place I have wanted to move to for a while now. I don't know why the Midwest pulls me like it does, but I have this wicked urge to up and move when I graduate. Anyways, I went with a few New England-ers to visit a few former New England-ers and we had a great time in Hunter, a small town about an hour away from Fargo. I totally fell in love with the state of ND! I bought another round of tickets today actually! Not my moving-tickets because that's more of a road trip... But I am headed out there to check out apartments, the hospitals, and get a general lay of the land in January. When I told my mom how much the tickets were, she said, "You DO know why they are so cheap right?! NO one wants to bear that weather!!" Well, this weirdo is gonna try!

Aerial of the best state in the country!

This makes my heart flutter.

Grain bins. The tallest structures of Hunter, ND.

Reminds me of that song, "She needs wide open spaces."

How many people can you fit inside a grain bin? We crammed 153 people inside I believe, and the singin' was just amazin'!

Amber waves of grain... Or not!

The gang! What a fabulous, way-too-short weekend!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment